Making dreams come true
The pursuit of happiness is encompassed for all children in making their dreams becoming a reality. Children attending kids.R.ok education projects should have a chance to pursue higher education in University. In this endeavour kids.R.ok will be allocating resources from raised funds and encourage donors to sponsor individual student’s university fees.
kids.R.ok administer funds that make grants to individuals students to pursue their education in the fields of science, engineering, medicine, commerce or any professional programs. This project will henceforth be called “KIDS.R.OK SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.”
KIDS.R.OK outlines the definition and the boundaries of each role in this specific program;
Donors – an individual or organization, including a corporation, partnership or trust, that makes a contribution to “KIDS.R.OK SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM” where such Fund is separately identified by reference to contributions of the donor.
Educational Institution – An institution that has a regular faculty, a curriculum, and an organized body of students in attendance at the place where the educational activities are held. The educational institution that the student goes should be certified institution (ISO) or have state (governmental) seal.
Certain expenses incurred in attending an educational institution. They are:
- Tuition and fees for enrolment and attendance.
- Course-related expenses – fees, books, supplies, and equipment required of all students for courses of instruction.
- Room and boarding, travel and research.
- Grants will ordinarily be awarded for a one-year period at a time, and can extend for a shorter or longer period defined by the overall duration of the university program.
- R.ok board may consider renewing a grant on a case-by-case basis according to the status of the grantee’s progress in academics and the purposes of the grant.
kids.R.ok shall retain the following records in connection with all grants covered by this policy:
- All information obtained by kids.R.ok to evaluate the qualifications of potential grantees.
- The identification of grantees (including any relationship of any grantee).
- The purpose and amount of each grant, and any additional information kids.R.ok obtains in complying with its grants administration procedures.
- Records pertaining to any grant made pursuant to this policy shall be kept as a permanent record after the filing of the kids.R.ok’s annual tax return for the period in which the last installment of such grant was paid.